Sunday, January 12, 2014

Our Apartment.

As goes with many things I will be uploading, I may incidentally mis-label something or mis-spell it. I am unsure what this is called, so I won't even attempt it. (Feel free to comment if you are sure.) But you put ground espresso in the middle, water in the bottom, and the coffee forms in the top. it will definitely be something I will buy here to bring home.
 I usually like my coffee distorted with creamer, sugar, and whatnot. That being said, I very much so enjoyed drinking this as is, without change. So good!
 Removing the coffee cup from the view of my camera's lens, we look outside the dining room out to the street. We are only a block from Mercato di San Lorenzo.
 (Left to right) Aaron, AJ, Ben, and Timo. Here we are about to eat our first dinner in the house. Spaghetti, Salad, and Pane. (The English term "bread" has been banned in this house in effort to polish our Italian...)
 Mangiamo il pane e il vino.
 Palazzo dei Cerchi. AKA Kent State - Florence!
 AJ, Ben and Forrest. Dinner #2! Chicken, Rice, and other stuff.
This is our apartment, across the corner. We are on the 2nd floor (3rd floor, the ground level is not considered the first floor.) Looks quite dandy, doesn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Dinners look wonderful! I like the china.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Walt! I found the same espresso maker online so you won't have to buy one there and pack it. We may be able to find it locally as well.

    ReplyDelete